How to chose wedding scents for Brides to be

October 24, 2014 Maya 2 Comments

Wedding season is at its peak in Pakistan.I thought of writing down a list of my favourite perfumes for the weddings.

1.Vera Wang Princess
2.Dior J'adore
3.Lanvin Marry me!
4.Estee Lauder Beautiful Love
5.Dolce and Gabbana The one/The one Desire
6.Oscar de la Renta Live in Love
7.Lanvin Me
8.Miss Dior Cherie
9.Ralph Lauran Romance
10.Chloe Roses de chloe

choosing the right fragrance is a very important and personal decision,so if you are a bride to be,first spray on your wrists or sleeve,let the perfume develope and see how it changes with your body chemistry and If you are satisfied with its developement,do buy it.Try small testers of different fragrances and then buy the final one.I dont think small testers are widely available in Pakistan,never came accross a store with these.


will write more,thanks for reading,ciao...



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice selection, thanks for sharing! :-) D&G The One is among my favourites. Dior J'adore too, though it's not as good as it used to be so now I prefer J'adore L'Absolu. Looking forward to checking out the other perfumes that you mentioned as well, thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear,dolce and gabbana perfumes are my favorite too.

      Delete