Born pretty store products review

November 09, 2018 Maya 0 Comments

Hey beauties, I am back with another review on different products from born pretty store.
This store has become my favorite over the past few months, their makeup is unbelievably good quality and super affordable.
They were nice enough to send me a package for review, I ll cover every product one by one so keep reading till the end.


Packaging, shipping and delivery:
Everything was wrapped securely in bubble wraps and my products arrived safely to me . It takes about 4-5 weeks to get your order to Pakistan from born pretty store.




I ordered two styles of eyelashes from this website, both styles are really natural and lightweight, L29 is amazingly similar to Ardel demi wispies , if you want a cheap dupe or alternative to Ardel wispies you have to get these ones .price is under 2 $ for two pairs how cool is that.





Born pretty store eyelash glue in transparent:
This eyelash adhesive is really good, its transparent and is really good in sticking lashes to eyes without any mess . 




Nail art brushes set:
Wow this set is so awesome. Just look at the fine tips of brushes in the closeup, the brushes tips are really precise and soft , and can be used to do any kind of nail art easily , highly recommend product.


Handayaiyan Aurora Highlighter,
Omg this highlighter palette is the cutest thing I ever have. The palette is super small in foam packaging, with four shades of highlighter, and the colors are really really beautiful , I am in love with this highlighter palette, which is travel friendly and so affordable.





I loved the packaging and quality of each and everything from born pretty cosmetics. Their products are insanely low priced and high quality, I am a big fan of this website and would highly recommend to buy such amazing products at such low prices and they ship worldwide.
You can buy online from 
born pretty store
You can use my code FFF4H10 for discount.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: