Born pretty store Bonnie Choice cosmetics review

September 04, 2018 Maya 0 Comments

Hi lovely readers , in today’s post I am sharing my views on a few products I received from born pretty store . The cosmetics I received are from the brand bonnie Choice.





I got an eyebrow pencil, two liquid concealers , and one lipstick.



Packaging:
First of all coming to the packaging, all of these products have such sleek and neat packaging that I was blown away. The packaging looks really high end and you can’t tell the price tag by looking at the super amazing packaging.
Shipping and Handling:
Bornprettystore is a big website and they deliver worldwide. My parcel reached me within 30 days, it was packed securely in a bubble wrap and I didn’t have any problem at all .
Products review:
Now I ll review all products one by one 
Bonnie Choice Brow Pencil:



I got this brow pencil in shade 05 , the pencil is really thin and it has brow product on one end and a brow spoolie on the other hand with both side caps . This shade is a dark shade of brown and perfectly matches my brow color. I really love this pencil, the formula is completely matte and sits nicely on skin without moving for hours.
Here’s a swatch of this brow pencil 



Bonnie Choice Lipstick in shade #6 Dahlia :



Omg I am super impressed with this lipstick, the packaging is a beautiful heavy black and gold one which feels really luxurious and expensive. 
The shade Dahlia is a beautiful fuchsia shade, formula of the lipstick looks very matte but once applied it’s really smooth and moisturizing, smells really nice also.Here is the swatch of this beautiful lipstick 



Bonnie Choice liquid concealer:





I got this concealer in two shades because I really liked all the shades honestly in this concealer. The packaging is so good that you ll forget that this concealer is less than 3$ , the packaging is just like the huda Beauty liquid liquid lipsticks which is insane. 
It comes with a doe foot applicator. 
The formula of this concealer is not really runny , it’s really creamy and pigmented , I really love the formula of this concealer and want to get more of this . 
Here are the swatches 


Here’s complete information of the products with item codes 


You can use my 10% off coupon code(FFF4H10) 
Log into 
https://www.bornprettystore.com/makeup-c-270.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments: