bad gal lash,

Benefit cosmetics Tan About Town review

January 16, 2015 Maya 0 Comments

Hello dolls, I was away for a while and its good to be back and writing a new post.
Today I am reviewing tan about town mini set by benefit.This set contains a mini bad gal lash mascara, a mini hoola bronzer and some kind a gorgeous foundation sample.





bronzer swatch






foundation blended
I think its a great offering by benefit to try their products before buying the full size.The bad gal mascara is really light & I didn't notice any flaking about it though its not waterproof.I think its a decent product.
The hoola bronzer is a popular bronzer and I like the color which is kind a universal color for a bronzer. Hoola bronzer has totally matte finish and blends well, staying power is about 4 hours, its velvety smooth in texture but the sample container is made of really cheap plastic ,still I am loving this bronzer, definitely need a full sized hoola.
The foundation did not get my fancy at first, it looked gel like & creamy but when applied on skin, it becomes really matte and staying power is great plus its very light. Some kind a gorgeous foundation in medium has a pale tone and it blends well with my complexion.Though it is for tanning effect, it is very close to my skin color and I quite like it.Sadly it got wasted during travelling and I got a little amount after cleaning its pan.
I really like this adorable set which costs 9 pounds, gonna try more.thanks for reading,ciao!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: