Maybelline

Maybelline Colossal kajal 12 hr formula review and swatches

December 29, 2014 Maya 1 Comments

Hello dolls,
Today I am reviewing Maybelline Newyork's famous colossal kajal which was available in 6 hr formula before and now its available in 12 hrs formula in Pakistan too.
I never really bought colossal kajal, don't know why I kept myself away from this lovely product for years, just bought it now and I have no idea how the previous one worked.


What the product claims:
For eyes that speak volumes, choose Colossal Kajal.
This deep black kajal creates smudge-free bold lines that last for up to 12 hours. Fortified with 5 enriching ingredients, Maybelline’s Colossal kajal not only beautifies your eyes, but soothes and nourishes them as well.

How to use:
Draw a neat black stroke along your lower waterline. for a more dramatic look, add a bold stroke on the upper lid. To remove, use the Maybelline Eye & Lip Make-up Remover.

My thoughts:
I am really happy with colossal kajal so far, my eyes are super sensitive and I usual avoid wearing anything on my waterline, but I am so relieved that this kajal did not irritate my eyes at all. Its formula is so creamy and glides on smoothly on eyes and waterline, with two swipes intense black color can be achieved.From my eyes its easier to remove with a wet wipe but its really difficult to remove from my hand.Though it is ok when it comes to smudging ,i feel it can smudge & budge and transfer if someone has oily lids.
It stays on for hours ,12 hrs ,I m not sure, because I do not wear a lot of makeup and I dont keep it on for a long time. In my experience it stays on for like a decent 8 - 9 hours and then tends to dim in color and starts fading. Overall I am happy with the intense color, smooth application and long wear,I wish it was really waterproof but what you can ask for more in such a little price.I 'll give a 4/5 to this kajal. I am going to keep buying this one.
Price & availabilty:
priced at 299,available on all major stores and Maybelline counters throughout Pakistan.



Pros:
*creamy formula, super easy application
*Intense black color
*stays put for hours
*really slim packaging
*does not irritate eyes
*very affordable

Cons:
*can smudge & transfer on oily eyelids



You Might Also Like

1 comment: