Color studio eyeliner

Color Studio Professional Pro dip eyeliner review

December 10, 2014 Maya 1 Comments

Hi beauties!!
Today I am writing a small review on Color Studio professtional pro dip eyeliner in jet black. I was looking for a matte eyeliner and I really liked this one.
This eyeliner is really cute and color payoff is excellent. It really gives intense black color & is totally matte. This eyeliner has a very fine firm felt tip with which it so easy to draw winged eyeliner.It says its 100 percent waterproof but I can easily remove it water but the plus point is that its smudge & budge proof (I tried to smudge it with my finger but its quite strong).One other good thing is that even though its not waterproof, it doest not leave any mess after washing which is great for me at least. I am loving this little beauty & will keep buying it since its very little in quantity. Its a thumbs up for me.


Pros:
*travel friendly
*easy to apply
*intense black color
*totally matte
*odourless
*pocket friendly

Cons:
*not waterproof
*too little in quantity
I bought it for 495 rupees and its available in cosmetic stores & on Color Studio stands throughout Pakistan.
Thanks for reading.ciao...

You Might Also Like

1 comment: