e.l.f essencial lipstick

e.l.f essential lipstick in sociable swatch & review

November 24, 2014 Maya 0 Comments


 Hello pretties.
I bought this e.l.f lipstick a few days back, thought to share it with u. I love the cute packaging of these lipsticks.I chose sociable shade, which is very different of ,I don't know, a carrot pink may be.Very vibrant & pigmented color & applies smoothly, very soft texture & creamy  formula, longevity is fine about 2/3 hours. My lipstick has a slight smell of strawberries which I don't mind.The only problem is that it leaves color on lips which i don't like, but price is very very good.I'll buy more shades in this.I bought mine from BeautyInBudget4u for 399 rupees.Its a very nice page with plenty of stuff & good service.It is available on e.l.f website for 1$.
Pros:
*good packaging
*does not dry lips
*easy to apply
*smooth & creamy texture
*beautiful shades
*very cheap
Cons:
*leaves color behind after removing
*not available at local stores

swatch
Thanks for reading,ciao...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: