Rivaj Uk

Rivaj Uk Color Fusion Lipsticks review

October 16, 2014 Maya 0 Comments


Swatches & review


Rivaj uk is very reasonably priced brand in pakistan and they offer wide range of make products.I have four of their color fusion lipsticks and I use them quite often.
Rivaj color fusion lipsticks come is many shades and are available in most of the super markets and cosmetic stores in Pakistan.I bought mine from Al-Fatah store for only 140 rupees each.
Take a look at the swatches:


I use 21 and 30 a lot and I keep buying 
these shades again and again.In my openion these lipsticks are good enough if you look at the price tag.They are creamy and glossy type of lipsticks and dont dry out the lips.They last for about 4 -5 hours if you dont eat anything.The packaging is also fine.

So if you want different shades for everyday use with super cheap price,Rivaj's lippies are fine enough.
will write more till then,ciao...





You Might Also Like

0 comments: