contact lenses,

Solotica contacts in shade natural mel by visionmarketplace

July 15, 2018 Maya 1 Comments

Hi lovely readers,
Today I am talking about a superb website for shopping contact lenses . I got a pair of Solotica lenses in shade Natural mel from visionmarketplace.
It’s such a wonderful website in terms of product quality, shipping speed and customer service. To be honest this is the best website out there with such reasonable prices for solotica contacts. This website not only sells whole range of solotica lenses but also contacts by Bella , Adore , Soleko , Waikon and many more brands in sun glasses and glasses. 
I also got a multipurpose solotion by visionmarketplace and a 10 % discount voucher in my package , I am really glad that they are now making their own contact lenses solution and it’s made in Italy , how cool is that.
My package was securely packed and contents were packed with soft foam pieces for protection. My package arrived at my doorstep without any hassle in 5-6 days , and that’s really cool even though we had a three days holiday at the time.
The quality of my contacts lenses from visionmarketplace is amazing, the contacts are super pretty and comfortable. Getting contacts from visionmarketplace has always been such a nice and smooth experience, and totally amazing. 
















You can visit and shop here
You use my code ‘Maya’ to get 10% discount.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Where to Buy Solotica Lenses

    ReplyDelete