Visionmarketplace solotica contacts review

December 08, 2017 Maya 2 Comments

Hello beautiful readers, I hope you are all doing great. Today I am writing a review post after a long time because my laptop and phone both accidentally got broken and I couldn't write any posts.
Today I am sharing my thoughts on a website which sells contact lenses from many brands, which is Visionmarketplace, they offer Solotica Contacts, Bella contacts , Alcon , Waicon , Adore , Freshcon and so many brands of contacts lenses not only cosmetic but with prescription also.
I have checked some other websites and they don't offer Solotica Contacts with prescription, so this website is super awesome for providing that .
They were kind enough to send me a pair of contacts with my own choice and I chose Solotica Hidrocor graphite shade .
My contacts were delivered to me within 10 days to Pakistan ( how cool is that) securely wrapped in a box. I was also sent a contact lenses solution by Bausch and Lomb which is used to clean and disinfect the contacts each time lenses are used.





 Now talking about the quality of these contacts, I must say I am blown away. It's literally the best experience of my life . I am a contact lenses wearer who is wearing contacts for as long as I remember, I started wearing lenses in 9th grade because I was far sighted.so it's almost been seventeen years that contact lenses are always an essential part of my life . I have tried so my brands that I have lost count. I previously own a few contacts by Solotica from another website, but I believe those are the old ones and I don't find them really comfortable in eyes . The new ones provided by Visionmarketplace are super comfortable in eyes and I absolutely love the packaging, quality and the fact that these contacts so amazingly change my very dark Pakistani eye color . If you want to buy Solotica in Pakistan, you should know that Solotica contacts are priced from 10k to 12 k in Pakistan which is a very high price as compared to the price by Visionmarketplace.

They offer not only contact lenses from so many brands but they stock eye glasses, sun glasses and they just introduced mink lashes also on their website, how awesome is that .Weather you are living in any part of the world, or in Pakistan, and you want to buy high quality lenses with a reasonable price tag, Visionmarketplace is the ultimate destination to make sure you spend your money wisely.
They have high quality authentic lenses ,from packaging to customer service and fast worldwide free shipping, this website has it all. 
my own eye color

wearing Solotica Hidrocor graphite




I am super satisfied with the quality of their products and the super fast shipping, this website is 100 % recommended by me , you can use my code 'Maya' to get 10% discount when you order on visionmarketplace.com I hope this post will help many girls who want to by Solotica contacts at very low price, thank you so much for reading, bye!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. Solotic lenses are worth to buy. I got it from Black Friday sale at discount price. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete