affordable lipgloss,

W7 LIP PAINT, THE ART OF GLOSS PERFECTION AND GIRLIE REVIEW AND SWATCHES

April 19, 2017 Maya 3 Comments

Hi girlies, today's post is about lip paints by W7 cosmetics. I love W7 cosmetics for being extremely affordable and this brand has extensive range of cosmetics. The lip paint i am talking about today is less known by W7, I saw this lip paints on ebay only , in Pakistan I saw these on emporium cosmetics website. I was really curious to try this lip paint so I ordered two shades named girlie and perfection from said website.
The packaging:
these lip paints come in small chubby plastic tubes with black twist up caps, i really love the packaging which is quite cool and fun. The color of the tube matches the lip gloss inside. these lip glosses have a pointed soft applicator which is very handy to apply the gloss.
My views:
I ordered two shades from the range , named Perfection and girlie. I saw online swatches before ordering and both shades look different from each other but on my medium wheat-ish skin , both shade look almost the same. The formula of this lip gloss is very thick , its a little sticky and smells like menthol, I don't know why they added such a strong fragrance but I don't like the strong feeling of menthol drops when I apply this lip gloss. These lip glosses are highly pigmented, and ultra glossy. These lip glosses have brilliant color payoff and shine and look very funky and cool on lips. I am not a lip gloss fan but these blew me away, apart from tasting like cough drops , these lip glosses are simply amazing.




Price and availability:
price is 380 rupees each and you can order online from emporium cosmetics. They have an easter sale going on right now with 40 % discount and free shipping all over Pakistan. And I love their super fast shipping and customer handling service.
My rating:

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. For price W7 products are amazing and these gloss sounds good too. Lovely shades.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the peppermint oil is a fantastic idea as it's antibacterial and lip plumping. So no nasty bacteria will grow in your tube and stays clean for longer. I love it. I bought one for $1 today and it feels and looks lovely. I will get another 2 for my handbag ��

    ReplyDelete