glitter review,

shing stars pressed glitters by reasonablez.com review

November 20, 2016 Maya 0 Comments

Hi lovely readers, Today I am talking about pressed glitters by reasonablez.com. They sent me three glitter pots for reviewing, I got these glitter in turquoise,leafy green and white shade.These glitters come in round transparent plastic pots with screw caps. I have previously used wet n wild glitters on eyes, and I don't like the sticky and creasing texture of those glitters. It was my first experience to use hand pressed glitters and I must say that I am really impressed with these glitters.
These glitters are called shining stars glitters and are available in many shades and types. You can buy these glitter palettes from Reasonablez.com which are priced 1250 rupees, containing 12 glitter pots.

Now talking about the quality of these glitters, I think these are the best pressed glitters you can find in Pakistan .The company says that these glitters are waterproof and self adhesive, so I applied these glitters with fingers and with a synthetic flat brush and yes these glitters are self adhesive , you can easily apply these on eyes and these are very long lasting, they don't move unless until you wipe them off yourself. Sounds amazing right? I am very satisfied with these glitters ,these are super easy to apply, are very pigmented and are really waterproof, these don't fall at all , how good is that. I have always been inspired by glitters by lime crime , glitter injections and many international brands, so it makes me so happy that these hand pressed glitters are made in our own country and so affordable.


How to apply:
with fingers or a flat brush is best to apply these glitters
Consistency:
these glitters are not dry or not too creamy, they have the perfect texture to bind the glitters in a good way
Staying power:
absolutely amazing, these last longer than I expected
Fall out:
no fallout
Pigmentation:
dark shades are highly pigmented and overall color payoff is excellent
Removing:
I removed the glitters with a wet wipe and then washed with water, not very difficult to remove.
Price and availability:
very affordable and you can place order at Reasonablez.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: