amazonian clay bush review.,

Tarte amazonian clay bush in classic review

May 30, 2015 Maya 15 Comments

Hello beauties,Today I am reviewing Tarte amazonian clay blush. Tarte launched this deluxe chich to cheek set, which includes four beautiful blushes, Classic, Amour , Daydream and Prim. Since we all know that we have to buy from face book pages who bring imported cosmetics to Pakistan, I tried to buy these blushes but these were gone within minutes from their in-stocks. After searching on so many pages, I bought one amazonian Clay blush from facebook page trends and brands and only two shades were left, i.e Classic and Prim. So I bought Classic in 1600 rupees because I was dying to try this blush.

image by google images

What the product says:
Dance "chic to cheek" with this delightful, 4-piece set of best-selling, long-wearing blushes infused with skin-balancing Amazonian clay. The heavenly, limited-edition shades deliver up to 12 hours of fade-free, flawless wear, even as you're up in the clouds, dancing the night away. This romantically designed set also comes in gorgeous gift box packaging and is ideal for any blush enthusiast on your gift list. Includes 4 deluxe, limited-edition blushes (0.05oz each):
  • amour (candy pink)
  • classic (soft apricot pink)
  • prim (plum nude)
  • daydream (rosy pink)


My thoughts:
I have this blush in classic which is a very pretty apricot pink shade. I love the outer packing of this blush and the beautiful design on the blush is adorable and I never want to destroy the beautiful detail on this blush. The blush is velvety smooth to touch and blends like a dream, I can apply it with a blush brush or with fingers and I love the formula, there is no fallout in the pan, and it smells very delicately pretty. 
I 'll rate this blush 5/5 because in terms of formula and wearing time its phenomenal. I wore this blush on a very humid day and it stayed on my face intact for more than 7 hours. Its a product worth buying and I am looking forward to buy a full size amazonian clay blush soon.



Pros:
Blends like a dream
Minimum fallout
very pretty shades available
Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates
Cons:
Not easily available in Pakistan
Expensive





Price and availability:
Tarte amazonian clay full size blush is priced 28 $ on Sephora Us website,the chic to cheek set was priced at 35 $.

Thanks for reading.Do leave your comments below as I love to read your opinion.

You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. wow it's a wonderful blush in my whish list it's a worthy product
    glamorous-guilt.blodspit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dear its great quality blush.

      Delete
    2. I just love its packing and the shade looks so pretty great post dear
      www.mahasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty shade, Lovely review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!what a lovely blush...nice review

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush shade is too good. Thanks for sharing.
    Following you.
    Www.kanwalworldofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shade is so pretty! I have amazonian clay blush too and I love it! Great review hon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh great that you have tarte blush, i love it so much and thanks.

      Delete
  6. Wowww Amazing .. lovee the swatch .. thanks for the review dear its def in my wishlist now ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review. I have plans to purchase this, your review makes it easier to make the decision. Thanks for a very comprehensive review.
    Sazsview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete